- - Ph.D. Student (University of Central Florida)
- - M.Sc. in Communications Engineering (University of Tehran)
- - B.Sc. in Communications Engineering (University of Tehran)
- - 9 Years of Experience in Communications Industry (2005-2014)
- - Multi-Resolution Model and Context Aware Information Networking for Cooperative Vehicle Efficiency and Safety Systems (Funded by NSF)
- - DSRC Channel Modeling (DoT-CAMP Project)
- - Design and Analysis of Adaptive and Predictive Methods for Cooperative Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- - Design and Scalability Analysis of a Vehicle-to-Pedestrian Safety Application Framework (Funded by Hyundai-Kia, Facilities provided by Qualcomm and Hyundai-Kia)
I am a Ph.D. candidate and graduate research assistant working at Networked Systems Lab (Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Central Florida), under the supervision of Dr. Yaser P. Fallah.
My background is in theoretical and practical aspects of wireless communications systems. I had around ten years of work experience in the communications industry before starting my Ph.D. in January 2015.
My current research theme is mainly focused on finding an appropriate stochastic hybrid modeling framework to jointly model driver behaviors and vehicle (Funded by NSF). The results of this research will potentially be a new solid solution to abate the congestion problem in very dense vehicular networks.
In addition to this research theme, I have participated in several other research projects during my Ph.D., including physical layer channel modeling in vehicular networks, design and scalability analysis of Vehicle-to-Pedestrian (V2P) safety applications, and machine learning-based application layer designs for cooperative vehicular safety systems. The projects I have worked on so far are listed in “Projects" page. Full-texts of my publications are accessible via “Publications" page.
I am really enthusiastic to expand my knowledge and experience to find pioneering solutions for the state of the art challenges in the field of intelligent and autonomous driving systems.