Assembler Project Handouts
For the Opcode Table, I suggest that you get either the spreadsheet or
the Word document and use cut/paste to copy the opcode table to a text
file (in Notepage or something like that).
The other documents are just in case you lost them, they are the same
as the ones handed out in class.
- An Excel spreadsheet with the Opcodes.
- A Word document with the opcode table.
- An ASCII text file with the opcode table.
Warning: open this file in notepad after you download it and make sure
the contents are displayed in columns, not in one long line, or you
will have problems reading it in Pass 1.
- The Word document on the UCF3402 machine.
- The Word document on Pass 1.
- The Word document on Pass 2.
- The last assignment in a Word document.