Engage with Our Students
Industry members have plenty of opportunities to interact with our students, make a difference in their college experience, and help them develop into outstanding members of the US and global engineering community. For example, you can:
- Sponsor a Department of EECS senior project. Industry-sponsored senior projects provide outstanding real-world learning opportunities for our students-and they are also winning arrangements for the sponsoring organizations.
- Present a seminar or workshop here on campus to broaden our students' (and faculty's) perspectives on real-world engineering issues, career options, communication skills, challenges of working on international project teams, and other industry-relevant topics. Or, coordinate an onsite presentation/tour to familiarize our students with your company and its facilities.
- Hire Our Work-Ready Graduates as we gladly support your company's recruiting efforts for qualified electrical and computer engineers as well as computer scientists in a variety of ways, including: Exclusive job and internship postings on the Department of EECS Career Services portal.
If you have other recruiting interests and needs, please let us know. We'd be glad to help if at all possible.
Partner with Our Faculty
Our outstanding teaching and research faculty are also interested in connecting with you, sharing their expertise, and developing industrial partnerships. Consider some of the following avenues for industry-faculty interaction:
- Work with us to establish long-term industry-university research partnerships in specialty areas of interest to your organization. For more information about our faculty's research specialties, click here.
- Engage Department of EECS faculty as research fellows at your company. Many of our faculty are on 9-month appointments and are interested in gaining industry experience and exposure through summer research opportunities.