Call For Papers
MMM is a leading international conference for researchers and industry practitioners for sharing new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all MMM related areas. The conference calls for research papers reporting original research and investigation results in all areas related to multimedia modeling technologies and applications. The conference also calls for proposals of Special Sessions.
Submissions should conform to the formatting instructions of Springer Verlag, LNCS series at http://www.springer.com/lncs/. Page limit for full papers is 12 pages. To submit to MMM 2016, please go to the MMM 2016 submission site Microsoft CMT system.
The conference proceedings will be published as series of Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) by Springer. There will be best submission awards. Authors of selected papers of MMM 2016 will be invited to publish extended versions in special issue "Good Practices in Multimedia Modeling" on Neurocomputing.
TOPICS OF INTEREST:
The topics of interest for MMM 2016 include, but are not limited to:
Multimedia Content Analysis
- Multimedia Indexing
- Multimedia Mining
- Multimedia Abstraction and Summarization
- Multimedia Annotation, Tagging and Recommendation
- Multimodal Analysis for Retrieval Applications
- Semantic Analysis of Multimedia and Contextual Data
- Multimedia Fusion Methods
- Media Content Browsing and Retrieval Tools
Multimedia Signal Processing and Communications
- Media Representation and Algorithms
- Audio, Image, Video Processing, Coding and Compression
- Multimedia Security and Content Protection
- Multimedia Standards and Related Issues
- Advances in Multimedia Networking and Streaming
- Multimedia Databases, Content Delivery and Transport
- Wireless and Mobile Multimedia Networking
Multimedia Applications and Services
- Multi-Camera and Multi-View Systems
- Augmented and Virtual Reality, Virtual Environments
- Real-Time and Interactive Multimedia Applications
- Mobile Multimedia Applications
- Multimedia Web Applications
- Multimedia Authoring & Personalisation
- Interactive Multimedia and Interfaces
- Sensor Networks (Video Surveillance, Distributed Systems)
- Emerging Trends (e-learning, e-Health, Social Media, Multimedia Collaboration, etc.)
Other topics related to MultiMedia Modeling but not listed above are welcome as well.
All paper submissions will be peer-reviewed in a strict and a single-blind review process to ensure maximum quality. This means that authors do not need to anonymise their submissions.