- All Implemented Interfaces:
- ShortStrategyType, StrategyType
- Direct Known Subclasses:
- public class ShortStrategy
- extends ShortExtensibleStrategy
Minimal test data of type short.
Subclasses of this strategy can provide additional test data by
overriding the method addData().
- Gary T. Leavens
- See Also:
|Specifications inherited from class Object|
represents objectState <- org.jmlspecs.lang.JMLDataGroup.IT;|
public represents _getClass <- \typeof(this);
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
protected short defaultData()
- Description copied from class:
- Create and return the default data for the iterations.
This is should only be called once for this object.
- Specifications inherited from overridden method in class ShortExtensibleStrategy:
ensures \result != null;
JML is Copyright (C) 1998-2002 by Iowa State University and is distributed under the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This release depends on code from the MultiJava project and is based in part on the Kopi project Copyright (C) 1990-99 DMS Decision Management Systems Ges.m.b.H.