CURRENT POSTDOCTORAL SCHOLARS
CURRENT GRADUATE STUDENTS
- Dr. Meng Song, graduated from Southeast University, China, Nov. 2018 – now
CURRENT UDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- Reza Roofegari nejad, Ph.D. candidate, Aug. 2016 – now, homepage
- Inalvis Alvarez-Fernandez, Ph.D. student, May 2018 – now
- Hamed Haggi, Ph.D. student, Aug. 2018 – now
- Tenglong (Scott) Zhang, Ph.D. student, Jan. 2019 – now
- Jian Xie, Ph.D. student, May. 2019 – now
Ph.D. and M.S. GRADUATES
- Lisian Shehu, CpE Senior, Siemens Digital Grid Lab
- Ivelisse Rivera, EE Junior, Siemens Digital Grid Lab
- Ph.D. dissertation, Development of An Adaptive Restoration Tool for A Self-healing Smart Grid, Amir Golshani, University of Central Florida, Fall 2017.
- M.Sc. thesis, A Multiagent Q-learning-based Restoration Algorithm for Resilient Distribution System Operation, Jungseok Hong, University of Central Florida, Summer 2017.
- M.Sc. thesis, Intelligent Microgrid Operation Using Multiagent Systems, Shanshan Ma, South Dakota State University, Summer 2015.
- M.Sc. thesis, Chance Constrained Real-Time Volt/Var Optimization Using Simulated Annealing, Damber Chaudhary, South Dakota State University, Spring 2015.
- M.Sc. thesis, Accelerating Load Pickup Using Storage Systems in Power System Restoration, Nemica Kadel, South Dakota State University, Spring 2015.
The following position openings are available:
- One Ph.D. position with financial support as graduate research/teaching assistant
Recruited students are expected to work in the areas of power systems and smart grids. Please refer to the Research page for more information about research areas and projects. If you are interested in the opportunities, please contact me along with your CV and transcripts.