Research Paper Summary
[Home] - [For
At the start of the summary, put the following:
- The title of the paper.
- The name of the authors.
- The conference or journal name and year in which the paper is
Items in the research paper summary:
- Identify the problem that the paper is solving (or providing contribution in).
- Describe the solution (or multiple solutions) presented in the paper.
- If there are multiple solutions, provide a comparison of the various approaches.
- Summarize the experiments and the results of the paper.
- Provide any insight or opinion of your own.
- Mention, if any, future possible research related to this area.
The summary should be 1 to 2 pages long.