MMM is a leading international conference for researchers and industry practitioners for sharing new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from all MMM related areas. The conference calls for research papers reporting original research and investigation results in all areas related to multimedia modeling technologies and applications. The conference also calls for proposals of Special Sessions.
Submissions should conform to the formatting instructions of Springer Verlag, Lecture Notes in Computer Science series. Page limit for full papers is 12 pages. To submit to MMM 2016, please go to the MMM 2016 submission site at Microsoft CMT system.
The conference proceedings will be published as series of Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) by Springer. There will be best submission awards. Authors of selected papers of MMM 2016 will be invited to publish extended versions in special issue "Good Practices in Multimedia Modeling" on Neurocomputing.
News and Updates:
- Dec 2, 2015: Conference schedule and agenda are now available (here)
- Nov 19, 2015: Prof. Alan F. Smeaton has been invited to join the panel session.
- Nov 19, 2015: Dr. Mubarak Shah has been invited to join the panel session.
- Nov 19, 2015: Dr. Klaus Schoeffmann has been invited to join the panel session.
- Nov 19, 2015: Prof Wen Gao has been invited to be the keynote speaker.
- Sep 19, 2015: The registration system is now open. (here)
- Aug 4, 2015: Prof Wen Gao has been invited to join the panel session.
- Aug 4, 2015: Panel session can be found (here).
- Aug 3, 2015: Prof Chang Wen Chen has been invited to be the keynote speaker
- Aug 3, 2015: Prof Changsheng Xu has been invited to be the keynote speaker
- Aug 3, 2015: Keynotes can be found (here).
- Jun 26, 2015: High quality papers will be recommended to the special issue of Neurocomputing Journal.Download
|Conference dates||Jan. 4-6,2016|